2019 ISPN Annual Conference
Critical Conversations with Psychiatric Nurses:
Preparing for the Next Decade
May 29-June 1, 2019
Charlotte Marriott City Center Hotel
Charlotte, NC USA
Thank you for your interest in presenting at the 2019 ISPN Annual Conference. We look forward to seeing you in Charlotte!
The International Society of Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurses (ISPN) is offering a program of presentations and posters that addresses cutting-edge issues related to innovative clinical practice, education and research, and diversity in the psychiatric-mental health field.
At the end of this conference, the participant should be able to:
- Evaluate the academic and continuing education issues that continue to emerge in the 21st century.
- Examine mental health care issues through scholarly inquiry.
- Synthesize new trends in Evidence-Based Practice to enhance mental health care delivery.
- Identify innovative leadership strategies to advance the profession.
- Identify the role of advanced practice nursing in providing psychopharmacological care.
- Examine a psychopharmacological issue related to a specific population.